Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2011





I know that its bit late for any reviews of fashion week, but what can I say? I am obsessed..... and procrastinating. I found these photos of Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2011 and at first glance I did not fully appreciated the ingenious of the collection. But then look at those COLORS! The juxtaposition of delicate frills and metal hardwire scream rocker chic. Top it off with bed head and suddenly it's like "yes, i just walked out of bed and I look like a bad ass. Bow down to me now." The contrast of black and white with the inyourface neon just solidifies my claim. These men are gods.

*Photos taken by the extremely talented JAKANDJIL.COM. I implore you to look at the rest of the pictures here: BEHIND THE SCENES: PROENZA SCHOULER SPRING/SUMMER 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment