Friday, September 30, 2011
- 8 kids who have never rented a car before, much less driven in a foreign country, with a vague sense of direction, and four street names written on a sheet of paper
- Weave in and out of Switzerland and France many, many times
- Lost a few times
- The Swiss are so helpful
- Repelling is HARD. Flopping and thrashing about, I smacked into that waterfall enough times to curate a beautiful collection of bruises.
- Canyoners don't mess around with their wetsuits.
- Think to myself ohmygoshican'tbeliveijustdidthat repeatedly.
- Best. Day. Of. My. Life.
- We equipped ourselves with the necessities, enough cheese to load a ship and enough chocolate to drown it.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Sometimes it's just so hard to do your homework, you know? Your eyes get heavy and hands get slow, but that presentation is due tomorrow and you.. have.... to... fini..s..h.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Monday, September 19, 2011
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Friday, September 16, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Luby's. What can I say, it's an American icon. It's true that some people say that it is "old people food", but as any true Lubyien will tell you cafeteria style mac'n cheese is fun for ages 9 to 90! However, lately I have been losing faith I feel like every time I turn around another Luby's has closed for good. Then i found it. lubys.com. Yes my friends Luby's has gone digital. There are all sorts of fun tabs from "Goodies" to my personal favorite "Get Lubyfied", but don't let me tell you, go and check out the fun for yourself!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
I have no idea. Call it a late night, stress, insanity, or my new addiction to a strange brand of spanish chocolate cereal, but this had me falling out of my chair with laughter.