Guided Tour of Wicklow
- 5 minuet Glenmacnass Waterfall picture stop. Get off bus, snap picture, get on bus
- Enjoy Irish countryside
- 2 hour Glendalough stop - Kevin's Monastary and hike to see lakes and waterfall. Hiking is beautiful, blisters are hideous beasts.
- Enjoy more Irish countryside
- 1.5 hour Avoca Village weaving mill and lunch
- Long drive back - Lulled into sleep by driver's musical selection of celtic women and Jimmy Buffet
- Back to Dublin where we catch the end of the market day in Temple bar area — most vendors had already left so we weighed the options and skipped to dessert
- Hobble back to hotel — blisters have now become swollen feet, but no regrets because I saw two waterfalls today. Two.