Not thrilled about missing church
- Walk to 8:30 service at Saint Patricks Cathedra
- Arrive 8:32 - cannot find entrance
- Walk to Christ Church to check their services. They have one at 11
- Walk back to Saint Patricks and enlightened by ticket man. Service starts 8:30. Doors lock at 8:20. There are no tardies.
- Missed the Saint Patrick's service, but paid to see the inside anyway. I have always had a thing for churches and castles.
- Walk through Saint Patrick's park
- Walk to Queen of Tarts - I eat breakfast
- Book it to Church of Christ 15 minuets early. We will not be late.
- Service at Church of Church - (best idea of entire trip) watch little Charlie get baptized, listen to choir
- Back to Queen of Tarts - Emily eats lunch
- Walk to temple bar to look at market — market only opens saturday
- Get lost
- Visit Dublin's National Museum - learn some facts about vikings
- Walk around Saint Stephen's green
- Get lost
- grab food to go
- 11:30 bed — dread 3:45am wake up call for 6:20am flight
*It sounds like a long day, and it was, but we had a great trip. My partner in crime is a master planner.