with our fearless guide
Chamonix Mont Blanc
Fly into Switzerland. Walk over to France to pick up our rental.
- 8 kids who have never rented a car before, much less driven in a foreign country, with a vague sense of direction, and four street names written on a sheet of paper
- Weave in and out of Switzerland and France many, many times
- Lost a few times
- The Swiss are so helpful
3 hours later Check into Hotel and eat
Wake up, hike, and drink tea in the Mountains
- Repelling is HARD. Flopping and thrashing about, I smacked into that waterfall enough times to curate a beautiful collection of bruises.
- Canyoners don't mess around with their wetsuits.
- Think to myself ohmygoshican'tbeliveijustdidthat repeatedly.
- Best. Day. Of. My. Life.
Back at the hotel
- We equipped ourselves with the necessities, enough cheese to load a ship and enough chocolate to drown it.
Adios Switzerland/France it's been swell.